Drain Cleaning Service
Part of keeping your drains in good condition is making sure they are cleaned regularly. In addition to water, the drains and pipes in your house also have to stand up against food debris, grease, soap and hair, so it makes sense that they’d need a good cleaning once in awhile. If you’re noticing your sinks aren’t draining as quickly as they used to, give ARS®/Rescue Rooter® a call—we have options that can help.
It’s not hard to spot a clogged sink or bathtub. If your kitchen or bathroom sinks are slow to drain and emitting a foul smell, you’ll know it’s time to invest a little time in cleaning your drains. Avoid the need for extensive repairs by using our DrainRight® Drain Maintainer on a regular basis, or opt for our high pressure cleaning process, Scour Jet® to get your lines running like new again.
$89 Main Drain Line Cleaning
Includes FREE Video Camera Inspection
*Price per line. Valid for drain lines with an external cleanout only. **Full-size external cleanout access required or additional charges may apply. Valid during normal business hours. Call service center for details. Valid at participating ARS® Network locations. Not valid for third party, new construction, or commercial customers, with any other offers, discounts, or on prior sales. Coupon required at time of service. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited. Any other use may constitute fraud. Cash value $.001.
ARS/Rescue Rooter #license#. Offer expires 4/30/2021.
No Matter the Drain, Count on Us to Keep It Flowing
Our drain service cleaning can improve the performance of a number of different types of drains, including:
- Kitchen drains: Get rid of the soap, grease and food buildup so you can get back to your routine without waiting for slow water to drain.
- Toilet drains: Clogs are the most common culprit of toilet malfunctions, but if you’re having issues with both your toilet and your sink, it could be caused by sludgy build up in the pipes.
- Shower/tub drains: Hair can get tangled up in your drains and soap scum can build up on pipe walls causing water from your bath or shower to drain slowly.
- Bathroom sink drains: Toothpaste and soap can build up in your drains, obstructing steady water flow. If you ever lose a piece of jewelry down the sink drain, stop running water immediately and give ARS/Rescue Rooter a call to retrieve it.
- Floor drains: Some laundry rooms, basements and garages have floor drains to prevent flooding. Keep it free of debris to encourage proper draining.