Regular air conditioner maintenance can pay big dividends in improved system performance and reduced energy costs. It can also help to extend the life of your system parts and equipment, as well as help to prevent costly and inconvenient breakdowns.
The easiest way to make sure that your home AC maintenance is done correctly is to have it performed regularly by a qualified air conditioning specialist.
General HVAC Care
In between professional tune-ups, here are some things that you can do.
- Always be sure to disconnect electricity to the unit before starting any work
- Keep the outside condensing unit clear of leaves, sticks and debris
- With electricity turned off, rinse the compressor using a garden hose
- Change or clean the AC filters according to the manufacturer’s instructions
- Check the fan belt tension and inspect hose connections for leaks and cracks
$69 Cooling System Tune-Up*
Standard price of tune-up is $109. Price valid for one working system. Valid at participating ARS® Network locations. Not valid for third party, new construction, or commercial customers, with any other offers, discounts, or on prior sales. Call service center for details. Coupon required at time of service. Void if copied or transferred and where prohibited. Any other use may constitute fraud. Cash value $.001.
Offer expires 4/30/2022